Fuck you Joss Whedon.
Now I’m just upset.
I realize that now.
My mom brought some friends over, and I did NOT want to go downstairs.
But I was hungry.
So when I finally went to get food, her friend trapped me in a conversation I didn’t want to be in (losing weight, which is honestly not a conversation for strangers).
THEN, when I was happily hiding in my dark room, she opens my door to show them my room.
I just don’t like invasive people.
WHY AREN’T THEY GONE YET?!
I just felt like I needed to share this, because dang it people are stupid.
You’re = You are (You’re such a nice guy!)
Your = Are those your books?
Lose = I don’t want to lose this race.
Loose = This knot is too loose.
It’s = It is / It has (It’s such a wonderful day! / It’s been such a wonderful day!)
Its = The cat tried to bite its butt.
They’re = There are (They’re too many books in this store!)
Their = I think those are their strawberries.
There = There are some cities I’d love to visit.
- Me: OH MY GAWD SO MANY FACEBOOK FRIENDS ARE ONLINE! I hope they don't all want to talk to me at the same time.
- Facebook: You have 4 friends online.
- My Professor: What did you guys think of the title "The Use of Force" for the story?
- One Student: It reminded me of something to do with war.
- Second Student: It made me think of some fight, maybe between two men.
- Me: Star Wars.
- Radio at work: ... you're my diamond giiiirl!
- Me: It's Emma Frost!!
- Coworker: .... what?
- Me: Get it? Cause she has diamond skin?
- Coworker: ...no.
- Me: Okay...
The Big Bang Theory
Classic Who (Doctor Who)
Being Human (US)
I’ll add much more to this later…. >.>
But an ad comes out first. And I’m like:
And then it shows two little sisters, the big one helping the little one in different situations. Then near the end she’s putting her to bed.
She gives her a kiss, and one for her mom. Then her mom walks in her ACU’s, obviously back deployment, and hugs her two little girls. Then this happened:
FUCK YOU WALMART!! MAKING ME FEEL FEELS!! IHY!